A pleasant holiday in Canada
Taking a holiday in Canada will be a great choice if you are planning to take one in this vacation. Canada is known for its fresh, calm weather and clean air. It provides a peaceful environment with a breathtaking view. There are many beautiful mountains, lands, and oceans in Canada. They make such a nice gesture to welcome everyone.
This vacation spending your holiday in Canada will help you recall the year’s vacation with nostalgia. We’ve put together this helpful guide for your upcoming trip to Canada, and enjoy this natural wonderland!
Things you should know about Canada:
Before you start your holiday in Canada you need to know some details about them. Here we helped you to get some ideas about their country:
- Canada is a vast nation. You might only be able to see part of the country in one trip. So you have to decide first where in the country you want to go.
- They mostly speak English and French and have people from many different cultures.
- Canada has six different time zones, going from east to west.
- Lakes are abundant in Canada.
- Canada is home to 60% of the world’s polar bears.
- Canadians say they come from over 250 different cultures or ancestries.
- Regarding literacy rates, Canada has the highest rate in the world.
- Canada has one of the world’s longest roadways.
Currency of Canada:
Planning a trip to Canada or any other countries, you should know about their country’s currency and exchange rate.
The Canadian dollar ($) is the country’s official form of money. Their $1 is worth 100 cents.
The names of Canadian cents are;
$1 (dollar) or “loonie.”
$2-$2, or a “toonie.”
The Bank of Canada makes all paper currency. All bills are the same size but a different color. The most often used paper bills are $5 blue, $10 purple, $20 green, $50 red, and $100 brown.
Exchanging foreign money for Canadian money:
Before visiting to Canada, convert some cash into Canadian dollars. You can also trade money when you get there.
There are places to change money at most airports. You can also get cash from your home country anytime from Danesh Exchange.
The best time to visit Canada:
Canada has four seasons: summer, winter, spring, and autumn. Each season has its own variety and beauty.
Although winter is the finest time to visit Canada, you may enjoy all their winter events and sports. It is the most fun time to visit Canada to witness the most phenomenal Aurora Borealis.
The best time to go to Niagara Falls is in the summer. Canada’s natural splendor is best appreciated in the summer. In this season, their hiking routes are available to the public.
As early spring is off-season for Canadian tourists, you can get fantastic offers and lower travel and lodging prices. Festival season begins with flowers blooming in spring and lasts until fall.
Early autumn is a lovely time to visit Canada for many reasons, like the fall festivals and fewer people at popular spots. It’s still warm enough to visit Niagara Falls, and the Niagara Gorge offers a chance to explore the changing surroundings.
Hence, you can travel to Canada any time According to your preference.
How to Visit Canada From Australia:
Do you intend to travel from Australia? Here are four ways to fly from Australia to Canada.
You can fly from Australia through Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney, or Newcastle. Taking a plane from Sydney will help you save money on your trip, but it’s better to go from Brisbane.
But before you leave Australia, make sure you follow all the rules and wear a mask when you travel. We hope that you have a great trip in Canada.
Places to visit in Canada:
- Ontario’s peaceful hiking routes
- Whistler’s twisting mountainside
- The beautiful bays of Vancouver
- Tofino Island, in Nova Scotia, has a rocky coast.
- Beautiful parks in Toronto
- The gorgeous scenery of the wild west coast
- Banff has breathtaking natural beauty.
- British Columbia has some lovely bike trails.
- The sands on Prince Edward Island are very relaxing.
- View Niagra Falls.
- Lake Moraine in Alberta
- Walking Tour of Quebec City
- Discover the history of Old Montreal.
As you plan your journey to Canada, remember these:
- Dress and pack based on the weather. Depending on where you go and when you travel to Canada. Pack and wear what will keep you safe and comfortable from hot temperatures to cold.
- Learn a little bit of French. It might be needed, depending on where you go.
- Be aware of wildlife and be careful around it. In pictures and videos, bears and moose look like cute animals. However, they can be lethal in person. Canada is full of wildlife, so be careful as you go exploring.
- Know the number to call for help. In both Canada and the US, 911 is the same emergency number. Some areas use 311 for non-emergencies.
- The price of a meal does not include taxes or tips. Please note that tax will be added to your bill after the meal, and while tips are not expected, they are greatly appreciated at a 15-20% level.
Places to stay in Canada:
If you plan a trip to Canada but are on a tight budget, staying in a hostel is the way to go. Hostels are available in Canada.
Hotel options in Canada are diverse. These are the greatest options for mid-range budget travelers and are available in most cities, towns, and villages.
Airbnb also offers a different lodging choices. It is very popular with travelers because the prices are so affordable.
Foods in Canada you should taste:
You can find a lot of tasty foods in there. Canada has many sweet dishes and seafood. Their cuisine not only looks beautiful, but it also tastes fantastic.
- Poutine is the most well-known food to try in Canada. It’s hard to believe that you’re in Canada and haven’t tried poutine yet.
- When traveling to Canada, you shouldn’t leave without sampling at least one sweet dish, and buttered tarts are one of those desserts you shouldn’t miss out on.
- You can’t leave without trying their Nanaimo Bars or any other sweets they have on the menu.
- A tourtière is a meat pie. Different kinds of pies with different tastes are popular in Canada.
- Pizza: It is highly recommended that you order one of their pineapple pizzas to satisfy your hunger.
- Seafood: If you go to Canada, you should try some of their seafood. These are famous for how good they taste.
- On their menu, they have the classic Montreal bagel.
- Canada’s favourite thing to eat is maple syrup. Canadians love them because of the delicious maple flavour they add to everything.
- A lobster roll is a sandwich with seafood on it.
Transportation in Canada:
In Canada, the transportation system is excellent. There are buses and trains, and it’s easy to rent a car or take a taxi. You won’t have to stress out about how to get there. But you should bring cash with you so you can use it easily.
Purchase Canadian dollars at Danesh Exchange
You must change your money into Canadian dollars before going to your vacation spot.
Worried about purchasing Canadian currency? Don’t worry; we will help you out. Danesh Exchange is a good choice if you want to buy foreign currency in Australia.
You can order Canadian dollars online for free and pick them up at over 3000 Australia Post locations. We also deliver to your home.
So, why don’t you just do it? You can order currency online and send it to your door in 2–3 business days.