Danesh Exchange Online Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “Business Day” means a day that is not a Saturday, a Sunday or a public holiday or bank holiday in New South Wales.
Who We Are
The Danesh Exchange online ordering facility (the “Service“) is provided by Danesh Exchange Limited (ABN 33 168 434 133), referred to as “Danesh Exchange” or “we” or “us” or “our“. Our registered office is at: Shop 15/236 Lonsdale St, Dandenong Vic 3175, registered in Australia. You can also contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What these Terms apply to
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Service when it is used as an online ordering facility for the purchase of:
- foreign currency cash which is to be collected by you;
Online Foreign Currency
- By placing an order for Online Foreign Currency on this website (“Website”), you confirm that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Use of the Service
- The Service is only available to individuals aged 18 years or over and who are resident in and accessing the Service from Australia via the Website. The Service may be used to purchase Online Foreign Currency for holiday or business travel only and not for speculative, investment or any other purposes.
- Danesh Exchange may, in its sole discretion, refuse to provide the Service to any person for any reason. Danesh Exchange will not be liable for any cost, loss or damage incurred by you if we refuse to provide the Service to you.
Placing an Order
- To place an order, you must follow the instructions on the ordering pages of the Website. You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on the “Submit Order” button on the “Review” Once you have entered the ordering screen you must complete your order before your session times out otherwise you will have to restart the order process.
- You must provide the requested information for us to process your order. We reserve the right to request further information from you at any time to enable us to complete your order and/or to comply with regulatory requirements. We will use various procedures to authenticate each transaction. By placing an order, you confirm that the details contained in the order are correct in all respects.
- You should place and pay for your order at least 2 Business in advance of your expected collection date
- Please allow for an extra Business Day if you order after 1:30pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
- All online orders for Online Foreign Currency are subject to:
- A minimum order value of AUD 500.00 (or foreign currency equivalent) per currency;
- An aggregate maximum order value (within a 24 hour period) of AUD10,000.00 (or foreign currency equivalent) per order; and
- An aggregate maximum order value within a 21 calendar day period of AUD20,000.00 (or foreign currency equivalent).
- Currency availability may be subject to monetary limits, currency exchange and country restrictions in addition to the limits set out in above.
- After you click on the “Submit Order” button on the “Pay” page, you place your order with us and we receive your order, and the system will display a confirmation page setting out the details of your order.
- You cannot change any order you place with us.
- We may, at our sole discretion, accept or reject any order we receive.
- If we receive your order, you offer to acquire the Service under these terms and conditions sought in your order at the time or we have received your payment for your order and you have satisfied our anti-money laundering requirements, and which offer we may in our discretion accept by sending you a confirmation email relating to your order.
- The title to any Online Foreign Currency you have purchased will transfer to you immediately upon dispatch by us of a confirmation email confirming your order.
- We will hold any Online Foreign Currency you have ordered as bailee until you collect your order. You accept that where we do not stock the Online Foreign Currency at the time your order is accepted, you authorise us as your agent to procure it for you and hold it until collected by you.
- Please print the confirmation email and have it with you at the time of collection.
- For orders paid for by credit card or debit card, your card will be debited with the relevant amount once you press “Submit Order” on the “Pay” To protect you against fraud we require the card used to pay for an order to be presented at the time of collection.
- The cardholder of the card and the person placing and collecting the order must be the same person. You must ensure that the card is registered in your name and your account has sufficient funds available to cover your order and any applicable fees. Third party credit or debit card payments are not allowed.
- Orders cannot be paid for by Prepaid Cards, VCARD or VIRTUALMC (or any other virtual card or virtual card number). We only accept payment by a physical credit or debit card that can be presented in person at the time of collection. The physical credit or debit card must display the name of the customer as it appears on the order.
- Payments via Bank Transfer must be made from the account of the person obtaining the Service and submitting the order on the Website and not from a third party bank account.
- Payments via Poli Pay must be made from the account of the person obtaining the Service and submitting the order on the Website and not from a third party bank account.
- You must use a bank account with sufficient funds available to cover your order and any applicable fees.
Currencies and Denominations
- The Service is only available for the currencies listed from time to time on the ordering pages of the Website. These currencies are subject to change from time to time at Danesh Exchange’s sole discretion.
- You can select your preferred currency denominations on the Website depending on stock availability. The amount of currency ordered will be rounded to the nearest banknote denomination for the relevant currency as determined by Danesh Exchange.
- The exchange rates quoted on the Website are subject to change. We will use the exchange rate at the time we receive your order. The exchange rate applicable to your transaction is the rate set out in your confirmation email.
Fees and Charges
- Total Amount: The total sum payable by you for your order will be shown on the “Pay”
- Commission: If you use the Service via this Website to purchase Online Foreign Currency, you will not be charged a commission.
- Variation: We reserve the right to change any fee or commission set out in this clause 11 or add a new fee or commission at any time.
- You may not reverse or “cancel” an order for Online Foreign Currency once you have made payment for your order.
- If you wish to reverse your Online Foreign Currency transaction, you will need to attend a Danesh Exchange store to sell your Online Foreign Currency to Danesh Exchange at Danesh Exchange’s applicable buy rate of the day which may be more or less favourable than the rate at which you originally purchased the Online Foreign Currency. Any commission or GST that you paid on the original order will not be refunded..
- Should you fail to collect your order from the Collection Location within 72 hours after your nominated collection date (including by failing to satisfy our requirements under clause 8), your order will be marked as “Uncollected” and we will contact you to arrange an alternative collection date. In the event that we are unable to contact you within 90 days of the date that our contract was formed and you have not collected, cancelled or proceeded to reverse your transaction (as applicable) in accordance with these terms and conditions then the funds held by us at that time will be treated as unclaimed moneys.
- The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights.
Personal Information and Security
- All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment your order will not be accepted.
Limiting Our Liability
- We use reasonable care and skill in providing the Service. However, we shall not be liable to you for the following:
- if we are unable to perform any of our obligations to you due to failure of any technical systems or for any other reasons beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to war, terrorism, government action, natural disaster, and industrial dispute;
- for any damage to your computer equipment or other facilities as a result of using the Website or the Service;
- for any monetary limits, currency exchange restrictions, country restrictions or any other restrictions or limits outside of Danesh Exchange’s reasonable control (including but not limited to any prohibitions on bringing currencies into a country); and
- for any indirect, or consequential losses, claims or damages (including without limitation loss of profit, loss of production, loss of contracts or loss of opportunity) suffered by you or incurred from your use of this Website or the Service however caused.
- Our maximum liability to you in respect of each use of Service for the purchase of Online Foreign Currency shall be to refund the purchase price of that order.
- The disclaimers and limitations of liability in these terms shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Danesh Exchange or any of its employees or agents or for fraud.
- If any provisions of these terms including these disclaimers and limitations shall be unlawful or unenforceable then such provisions shall fall away and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Under Australian laws we are prohibited from dealing with sanctioned individuals or entities. If it appears that you are a sanctioned person, or are acting on behalf of a sanctioned person or entity, we may be required to suspend or stop providing the Service to you. We may also be required to freeze any transactions with you and freeze any assets of yours which we hold.
In addition, Danesh Exchange does not accept identification from certain countries due to various local and international sanction regulations affecting those countries.
These processes may cause a substantial delay in providing the Service to you or may prevent us from providing the Service to you.
You must indemnify us from and against all claims, liabilities, damage, suits and losses, made against or suffered by us as a direct result of:
- any fraudulent, wilful or negligent act or omission of yours which causes us to be in breach of applicable laws or regulations, or otherwise causes us to incur losses, costs, damages or claims;
- any breach of these terms and conditions by you; or
- personal injury or death, or property damage caused or contributed to by you.
Alteration Of Terms
We may, at any time, with immediate effect, in respect of future orders, change or withdraw the Website, the Service and these terms without liability to you. If we revise these terms, we will post the revised version on the Website. By using the Service or Website or placing orders via the Service after we have changed these terms, you will be accepting the changes.
Third Party Rights
When you place an order for Online Foreign Currency via the Service and we receive your payment for the order and accept your offer to enter into the contract for the related Service, we are entering a contract with you personally. Nothing in these terms will confer any benefit on any third party or any right to enforce these terms, on any third party.
Law And Jurisdiction
Our relationship shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws in the State of Victoria. Any dispute, which cannot be resolved between us, shall be resolved in the courts of Victoria.
Complaints and Compliance
- If you have any comments or complaints in respect of our services, please contact the Danesh Exchange on 03 8753 7579, (9am – 5:30pm Monday – Saturday, Australian Eastern Standard Time) or at email@example.com
- You must comply with all laws and regulations binding on you, including complying with all obligations under, and not breaching, the anti-money laundering legislation or any other applicable laws.